Making entries on goals is not solely a way to keep track of things you are doing, but also a chance to get attention and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world. Getting their attention is one way to successfully accomplish this goal. Here are some tips on how to make communication with others more enjoyable and productive:
- Use the search bar at the header to find users, entries and/or goals that interest you.
- Cheer on entries that are inspiring, interesting and helpful.
- Do not use 43Things to promote your product, service, or business.
- Invite other users to extend the conversation on a particular goal. For example, at the end of an entry you could ask “I would love to know if anyone knows anything about this!”
- Do not post personal information about other users anywhere on the website.
- Ignore spammers and report them.
- Stay passionate about your goals- passion is contagious!